Wordjhytfdeswaxcvfrs Wordloknbvcewsaxcfrl Wordjhnbilkyresaoloi


Wordjhnbvfdresxcfrti word word word word word word word word







aliceblue antiquewhite aqua aquamarine azure beige bisque black blanchedalmond blue blueviolet brown burlywood cadetblue chartreuse chocolate coral cornflowerblue cornsilk crimson cyan darkblue darkcyan darkgoldenrod darkgray darkgreen darkkhaki darkmagenta darkolivegreen darkorange darkorchid darkred darksalmon darkseagreen darkslateblue darkslategray darkturquoise darkviolet deeppink deepskyblue dimgray dodgerblue firebrick floralwhite forestgreen fuchsia gainsboro ghostwhite gold goldenrod gray green greenyellow
honeydew hotpink indianred indigo ivory khaki lavender lavenderblush lawngreen lemonchiffon lightblue lightcoral lightcyan lightgoldenrodyellow lightgreentest lightgrey lightpink lightsalmon lightseagreen lightskyblue lightslategray lightsteelblue lightyellow lime limegreen linen magenta maroon mediumaquamarine

mediumblue mediumorchid mediumpurple mediumseagreen mediumslateblue mediumspringgreen mediumturquoise mediumvioletred midnightblue mintcream mistyrose moccasin navajowhite navy oldlace olive olivedrab orange orangered orchid palegoldenrod palegreen paleturquoise palevioletred papayawhip peachpuff peru pink plum powderblue purple red rosybrown royalblue saddlebrown salmon sandybrown seagreen seashell sienna silver skyblue slateblue slategray snow springgreen steelblue tan teal thistle tomato turquoise violet wheat white whitesmoke yellow yellowgreen



As you can see I started with six cells. Use the longest word that will be used in this table to begin testing with. Try six, or whatever you think best for you, and keep adding cells until the first word line breaks down (while VIEWING with your text set on "large") then (change your setting back to "small") and go back in and remove one cell and you probably (?) won't have to figure out a width attribute for them. the table cells always adjust themselves for each individual cell to fit on that line.
There's a good possibility that with 70 words the table will ballance its self out close enough. If not we can always go back and figure and insert the proper width attribute.:)

This is in a sub directory named ct . This page is named ct.html. When you get it edited to a point where you want to stop rename it ct2.html and it will always be easy to find the latest "version" in our file without having to change the name of it on the transloader. That way if we want to look back later to try to find were we went wrong we'll have those files and won't have to worry about erroniously naming two the same and lose on for future refference, if we want it, by using 2, 3, etc.